Bare PR’s Privacy Statement
Bare PR Ltd (hereafter referred to as ‘Bare PR’) is committed to protecting your privacy and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Bare PR uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you PR and marketing information which the agency believes may be of interest to you and your business. In making initial contact you consent to Bare PR maintaining a PR/marketing dialogue with you until you opt out (which you can do at any stage). Bare PR acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Bare will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will do everything possible to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant. Bare PR will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with PR and marketing services, the agency does not sell or broker your data.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Bare PR processing your data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 020 8288 3643.
Legal basis for processing personal data
To meet Bare PR’s contractual obligation to clients and to respond to PR and marketing services.
Legitimate interests pursued by Bare PR and/or its clients
To promote the PR, Marketing and GDPR services offered by Bare PR and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Bare PR’s existing clients.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website.
Information Bare PR Ltd may collect about you online
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your worldwide geographical location
- Your internet browser details
- The site which referred you to us
- How long you stayed on our site
- Which pages you viewed
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us via web forms (Ie our contact form)
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Bare is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
Bare PR at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Bare PR) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Bare PR or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
All requests should be made to email@example.com, by phoning 020 8288 3643.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Bare PR you have the right to complain to Bare PR and its Director. The details for this contact is
Lorraine Bridges, Director, Bare PR Lorraine.Bridges@barepr.co.uk 020 8288 3643.
Dated April 2018