London South Bank University case study < Communications audit and implementation
- Design and disseminate a survey to key stakeholders to gain views on communication channels and effectiveness
- Carry out an audience segmentation exercise exploring role, life cycle, demographic profile and behaviours
- Deliver focus groups and staff workshops throughout the University
- Analyse results, present findings and recommendations
- Design a anew, evidence-based communication strategy
- Assist implementation of new projects including corporate magazine revamp , new staff intranet, and listening events between London South Bank University and their stakeholders.
The Results achieved
- Increased average staff satisfaction score of 3 points in staff survey
- Attendance at staff and student forums increased by 150%
- 100% Department and Faculty participation on new intranet.