NHS South West London case study < Leading a PR response to the swine flu pandemic
- Provide prompt, authoritative and reliable public information on the pandemic using local media, outdoor advertising, online and digital marketing and trusted health communication channels
- Advise the public and particularly at risk groups on appropriate vaccination advice and treatment
- Increase participation in staff vaccination programme
- Produce clear and engaging printed materials including GP leaflets, posters and adverts.
- Widespread press coverage secured across local print and broadcast media including interviews with medical directors and GPs
- One of the highest vaccination response rates in the UK
- 500% increase in visitors to the public health section of the main website.