Boots plc case study < To promote new product partnership with the UK's leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer.
- Promoting Occupational Therapy benefits on product packaging in store, on shelf and on Free Standing Display Units.(FSDUs)
- Email marketing campaign to all advantage card holders, including When You Buy (WYB) promotion.
- New section on Boots.com, including product videos
- Consumer print coverage including in Boots’ Health and Beauty magazine and across trade media
- Cross channel launch communications to internal and external stakeholders.
The results achieved
- Promotion and distribution of new product in 390 Boots’ stores nationwide
- A 23% increase in traffic to main corporate website.
- Increased brand recognition within health club (over 60s) advantage card holders
- Internal buy-in from members and senior staff.
View our full range of marketing services